Natchitoches, Louisiana is the destination for groups! Perfectly positioned off interstate 49 and easily accessible from Interstates 20 and 10 it is only 4 hours from New Orleans, Dallas, Houston, Natchez, Jackson and Little Rock. Natchitoches has that quaint Southern charm and is known as Louisiana’s Bed & Breakfast Capitol and features two boutique hotels in the historic district and 11 national chain hotels.
Top group experiences include:
- Trekking through the National Historic Landmark District, a historic hub, full of Creole architecture; historic homes; Louisiana’s oldest general store; walking tours; kayaking; Steel Magnolia movie sites; and culinary delights;
- Exploring the Louisiana State Museum featuring award-winning modern architecture, Louisiana sports legend exhibits, and 3,000 years of distinctive regional culture.
- Discovering Fort St. Jean Baptiste State Historic Site, a full-scale replica of the fort built by adventurer and founding father, Louis Juchereau de St. Denis.
- Traveling the Cane River Heritage Trail, a Louisiana Scenic Byway featuring the most intact French Creole cotton plantations in the U.S. at Cane River Creole National Historical Park and Melrose Plantation a National Historic Landmark, showcasing the African House (a National Treasure) and a collection of work by folk artist Clementine Hunter.
- Celebrating with us all throughout the year at arts and crafts; food; folk-life; historic homes and music festivals and don’t miss the Christmas Festival of Lights, six weeks of activities featuring over 300,000 lights illuminating the district beginning the week before Thanksgiving.
- Sample Itineraries
- Fam Trips
- Welcome Reception/Greeting
- Discounted Group Rates
- Motorcoach Parking
- Welcome Packets
Adventures continue at a recreation center featuring an 80-foot bluff, civil war history including a buried submarine and a pre-historic whale skull; and panoramic vistas at a national forest. Plan your trip today!