One of the Seven Natural Wonders of the World, it’s a must-see on any group tour to Arizona.
You can experience the Grand Canyon in ways that everyone will love. You can tour the Canyon in any style you choose, learn about the Canyon in the visitor center or even just view peacefully from the rim.
- There many ways in which groups can explore the grandeur of the canyon. But before you head into the canyon, visit The National Geographic Visitor Center, where groups enjoy the IMAX Movie during tours where they learn the history of the Canyon.
- Guided tours are offered via bus, hiking, bicycle, mule, raft, air or jeep and van.
- Exploratory groups might consider hiking down to the bottom of the canyon which will bring participants past waterfalls, the Colorado River and towering rock formations.
- Groups can also try white water rafting on the Colorado River or taking a helicopter tour over the Canyon.
- Other groups might take advantage of a relaxed bus ride or the Grand Canyon Railway. The Western rim also offers the Skywalk, a glass overlook that allows tour groups to experience the Grand Canyon like never before.
- The Grand Canyon Lodge Dining Room on the North Rim has an unforgettable view and equally delicious American-style food and drink.
- On the South Rim, your group can enjoy the El Tovar Hotel Dining Room and Lounge, which is the oldest hotel in the entire Canyon.
- Lodging is available in the South Rim (Grand Canyon Village), North Rim, the inner canyon. Visitors can stay at campgrounds near the East entrance (Desert View).
- It’s important to make reservations well in advance, especially if you plan on visiting during the summer months.